Catherine Courson, LCSW
Thank you for taking the time to read the following information.
counseling in a comfortable and confidential setting.
counseling on a HIPPA compliant website.
3. Employee Assistance session.
You may want to check to see if your employer offers an EAP that may provide a number of sessions at no cost to you. If you do have employee assistance benefits, when you call for authorization to use the benefit, they will be able to confirm for you whether or not I am listed on their preferred provider panel. If so, bring to your first appointment with me, the name and contact number of the EAP, the authorization number and the number of sessions approved for you.
1. Sessions are by appointment only.
2. Evening sessions are limited. Some Friday and Saturday morning hours are available during the winter months.
TO CONTACT ME:
1. Call me at 502-473-7028 and inform the answering service that you would like to schedule an appointment, Calls are generally returned within 1-3 days.
2. You can also message me via the contact tab below
3. When I return your call, we will cover the following topics:
a. Reason for seeking counseling.
b. Who referred you to my office.
c. Preferred day and/or time for your appointments.
d. Preferred payment method.
This office does not provide the following; custody evaluations, short or long term disability evaluations, psychological testing, psychiatric medications, and/or treatments that are court ordered.
Cathy Courson, LCSW